Tuesday 25 January 2011

Planning Your Own Print Advert

1) For my product I am advertising the Nike blue Air forces trainers.
2)This product is associated with sports, it’s an expensive product, celebrity’s wears it and the tick backs it up by saying its good.

3)My product is aimed mostly at teenager but anyone can buy it, it’s a quiet expensive product so people who have money would mostly be buying it. Trendies would be the lifestyle categories.

4)Other than teenagers buying my product its can also be brought by people who have money and people who like brands like Nike and so on and if my products attracts their eyes.

5)Referring to the Maslow Hierarchy of needs my product links to the Self-Actualization column.

6)The persuasive Techniques I would use in my advert would be different type’s celebrity wearing my product, which would attract loads of customers.
 


7)The colours that would be dominant in my advert are white and black to represent both sexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment